Monday, March 29, 2010

California - 22 February to 3 March 2010

Out the window at Hong Kong airport en route to California
The first week there, we stayed with my daughter and son-in-law, Suzie and Ramon. It was wonderful to see them again and also to see how Dexter has grown.
We were back in my cozy basement room there. There are many wonderful walking places within easy driving distance of their house. In the first day or two we went for a nice walk.
Suzie, Gopal, Dexter

Dexter and Ramon

Suzie and Dexter

Dex, Suzie, Carolyn








On Sunday 1 March, Gopal and I went to bhajans in El Cerrito with the Hindu Nepali community there. It was a nice reunion with many friends and a chance to meet people we hadn't met yet.

Dinesh (in white) and wife Ratna

Every now and then, a wonderful tabla player comes. This is Paras.


On Tuesdays at 10am, I went to my World Literature class. A few of us have lunch together afterwards. Gopal even came to class with me that day!

No comments: